Meals, foods and beverages sold or served at Banning Lewis Academy meet state and federal requirements based on the USDA Dietary Guidelines. All meals, foods and beverages are prepared and served by qualified child nutrition professionals. We provide students with access to a variety of affordable and appealing foods that meet the health and nutrition needs of students.
Free and Reduced Lunch Program
If you would like to participate in the Free and Reduced Lunch Program, please pick up an application for the current year at the following locations:
- Any D-49 School
- Central Office – Front Desk or Nutrition Services
- When filling out the application, please follow all directions on the form and return to the central office, any school, or mail to:
District 49 Nutrition Services
10850 E. Woodmen Rd.
Falcon, CO 80831
- Once an application is received by Nutrition Services, please allow 10 business days for processing. Notification of status will be mailed to the address on the application. Please keep a copy of your Notification Letter to show participation in the Lunch Program (your school may ask for documentation of participation in our program for the waiving of fees).
- PLEASE NOTE: One application per family.
Additional Questions? Please Contact:
- Monica Deines-Henderson, Nutrition Services Supervisor at 719.495.1106
- Carol Bautista, Free & Reduced Specialist at 719.494.8965