School Accountability Committee
The SAC is a committee of BLRA and BLPA parents, teachers, and administrators who meet to discuss a range of topics and has defined responsibilities from the State of Colorado to: review school performance and improvement plans, approve BLA’s use of the Mill Levy tax funds, and make recommendations to the School Board for budget priorities. The SAC meets bi-monthly and is open to all.
2020-2021 BLA SAC Officers
Chair: Guin Leeder
Co-Chair: Matthew Harding
Secretary: Nicole Teti
SAC Representative to the District Accountability Advisory Committee (DAAC):
Mandy Kelley and Heather Bell (alternate)
Below are the major highlights from this year’s SAC committee actions!
- Voted to approve $60,000 towards camera replacement at BLRA! Completed 12/3. The camera system is working great!
- Voted to approve $104,000 toward staff bonuses paid in October. BLA staff are very grateful for this bonus every year!
- Voted to approve $56,000 towards fencing around BLRA’s campus. The money has been approved by SAC and is moving on to The BLA School Board for their approval. Safety is one of our top priorities as BLA’s School Accountability Committee
- Reviewed and approved BLA’s Unified Improvement Plan for the 2019-2020 School Year
SAC meetings are held on the 2nd Monday of every other month at 6pm. Meetings are held in the Banning Lewis Ranch Academy (K-5) library (7094 Cottonwood Tree Drive) or on Zoom. Refer to the meeting’s agenda for location information.
The scheduled meetings for the 21/22 year are:
- August 16, 2021
- October 11, 2021
- December 13, 2021
- February 7, 2022
- April 11, 2022
Current Year Agendas and Meeting Minutes
BLA SAC Documents, 21-21
Previous Years Documents
BLA SAC Documents, 20-21
- 4.12.21 Agenda & Minutes
- 2.8.21 Agenda & Minutes
- 12.14.20 Agenda & Minutes
- 10.12.20 Agenda & Minutes
- 8.31.20 Agenda & Minutes
BLA SAC Documents, 19-20
BLA SAC Documents, 18-19